Create games for AirConsole in a breeze!
Volplane is a feature-rich framework for the Unity® game engine that provides a better and faster workflow for creating AirConsole games.
The Volplane project is an alternative AirConsole implementation for the Unity® game engine. It consists of a sophisticated C# library for Unity 3D and a powerful controller editor providing a user-friendly environment that simplifies the whole development process. It was created from the ground up from a designer's perspective and offers all the tools for a fast and productive game creation workflow. Experience the probably most versatile and easiest way to build a game for AirConsole.
- A powerful controller editor that lets you create complex layouts for the players mobile controllers.
- A C# library which interacts with the AirConsole API and reduces your amount of work.
- A convenient environment where fast and frequent iterations are possible.
- Build your AirConsole controllers in a simple editor.
- Add input elements like buttons, d-pads or joysticks.
- Style controllers with images, custom fonts and colors.
- Uses an automatic player management giving you full control over all connected devices.
- Lets you access and interact with the players controllers directly.
- Represents a layer of abstraction by handling AirConsole API relevant operations in the background.